Polaris Financial Technology Limited was awarded the Mother Teresa Award for Corporate Citizen 2012 - 'Special Award' by LIBA.
- For the company's outstanding social commitment and appreciable involvement in programmes of corporate responsibility far beyond the call of duty through its "Ullas Trust".
- For spreading the power of dreams among the emerging young pillars of rural India.
- For guiding the budding youth towards the path of development through ' Touch the Soil' program.
- For giving a boost to students from economically backward sections by recognizing their academic excellence.
- For empowering the youth by helping them nurture their nascent "Can do" spirit.
- For its tireless efforts to instil social consciousness in employees.
- For supporting the differently abled through well designed welfare programs.
The award was received by the Ullas team from the hands of Gopalkrishna Gandhi